A small puzzle game, made solo for the Ludum Dare 49 Jam in roughly 12 hours.
Our products are very stable, thank you very much.
- arrow keys / WASD: move
- Z: undo
- R: restart
I'm sorry to say this game is not colorblind-friendly; some info is communicated with color alone. The colors that act this way are red, blue, and gray. My testing tool shows me that it should(?) be fine for people with Deuteranopia, but I wouldn't be surprised if some colorblind people aren't able to play this.
The source code is here: https://www.puzzlescript.net/editor.html?hack=8ebbeeea0038355115794ec91246fde6
- v1.2 (current version)
- add back a de-cheesed version of the level removed in v1.1
- fix some typos
- fix being able to walk into boxes on conveyor belts
- get background tiles working properly (I almost had this working for the main submission -- you can see the tiles in the v1.0 code)
- make sfx less ear-splitting
- fix cheese on 2 levels (water targets no longer accept ice, and conveyor belts no longer let you push boxes across them)
- remove one level I haven't been able to de-cheese yet
- v1.0 (jam submission)